Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let's Play: Borderlands! And future plans.

So...
Before I joined this blog, I did a borderlands let's play. It only got one episode in, and I killed it. I also ran under "Aharan" for the time, as that is what I use perodically. I run as Darahas/Aharan so I might use both. I thought I might as well bring it back.
www.youtube.com/user/Aharan648


As for the future, Dokutsu Monogatari is still going to be played, but I think under the Curly Story option, instead of Cave Story, and the Half-Life 2 saga will be played after I finish up Borderlands as Brick.

And as the final planned Let's Play(s) for the moment, is a intertwining of Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII and L.A Noire when I get it in February.

Also, if you guys request it enough, I might go ahead and play through the Serious Sam's through Second Encounter. Ugh.

Plus, keep checking it out for some Beat Hazard, CS:S and Garry's Mod in the future.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment